About Us - Liz Myers and John Trivers
As songwriters and performers, composers and music producers for records, film, tv and commercials, John Trivers and Liz Myers have singly or together:
- created musical brand identities for clients such as Apple Computers, American Express, Verizon, Qwest, Nissan, Chrysler, Wells Fargo, Mastercard and United Airlines.
- produced performances for commercials with recording artists such as Sheryl Crow, Herbie Hancock, Lang Lang, Faith Hill and Eric Burdon
- co-composed the theme for the CBS Evening News re-released in 2011 with Scott Pelley as the anchor
- played bass with Tina Turner and recorded her song “Total Control” on We Are the World
- co-wrote the song “Shakin’” with Eddie Money which has been played over a million times on the radio
- co-songwriters on numerous Blue Oyster Cult albums: Cultosaurus Erectus, Fire of Unknown Origin, Mirrors and Career of Evil: The Metal Years
- composed the score for the Paramount/Show-time feature film, The Day Reagan was Shot, directed by Cyrus Nowrasteh, exec/producer Oliver Stone.
- received multiple international awards, including the Clio for Best Music Adaptation for United Airlines
- had their work inducted into the Museum of Modern Art Permanent Collection
- composed music for the short film Birch Street Gym nominated for an Academy Award
- created the score for the controversial film Hillary: The Movie, screened by the U.S. Supreme Court
- produced the music for the HBO docu-drama Lenny Bruce directed by Marty Callner
- signed with American Idol for the non-exclusive use of Trivers Myers The Ultimate Piano Music Library
- composed and produced music for continuing broadcasts of Major League Baseball and the National Football League.